Thursday, June 19, 2008

A little bit English teacher and a little bit ham!

Just give me a stage, lots of eager students and I automatically turn into a ham! Whenever I teach English in Thailand, I like to do whatever it takes to get the students speaking English.



Here I "volunteered" a group of students at YangKlon Wittaya School in Phitsanuloke Provence, to stand in front of the whole student body and tell them.... "My favorite food is....." And of course each student had to repeat what the previous students had said was their favorite food before adding one of their own....... making for great fun!



My signature song.... "Head and shoulders, knees and toes." If the students don't already know this song.... they soon learn it .....



The students love this song and watching this white bearded foreign teacher "ham" it up with the movements sure helps too!

No comments: